One of the most common accidents on the UK roads is a car going into the back of another car on the approach to a roundabout.
Don’t be the cause of one of these accidents.
Here are ten tips on avoiding these accidents.
On approach to a roundabout:-
1. Approach at a speed with the intention to go but able to stop.
2. You should be braking gently (progressive braking) – brake lights on
3. Look ahead, Glance right.
4. Don’t take your eyes off the road ahead.
5. Be sure it is safe to go
6. Safe = clear ahead & right
7. When it safe to go- look ahead- go
8. Don’t change your mind
9. Never start to pull away and then suddenly stop
10. Be aware of other traffic around you
For more tips on road safety, follow the A1 Blog